Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Who Are We?

It's funny how things how things go. One second youre three best firends and the next, everyone hates each other. It isnt fair, it truly isnt. I miss the old time when it was just three of us, but now sonce others ave been introduced in, it isnt fair. Well i think you guys want to meet my friends.
  • There is Paul, the not so wise but not stupid nerdy kid. He's not dumb but he doesnt know how to use his opportunities to his advantage, and he thinks he's always right. 
  • There's May, the child like girl who everyone thinks is adorable and probably will never getting taller. 
  • Then there's Paige, she's your typical emo girl/rocker/magic geek. She has a boyfriend who is super protective and she loves to gush about him, yet she still has a fan club who loves her. 
  •  Then there is Jacob, he is a pimple faced long haired kid who as a good taste in music and anime but is super annoying and wont cut his damn. Trying to argue with him is nearly impossible, because he honestly has no argument, so you really cant counter it. LIke fighting with a 3 year old. 
  • Finally there is Dylan. He is a smart try hard yet/yet doesnt try hard enough foreign kid and he's also dating May (for about 4 years now). He's from Singapore and can speak the language and probably makes every he meets laugh really hard or hate his guts. It's kinda both for me. 
  • And now thanks to Paul there is a new addition to our group, An. There are two An's in our grade level An Tran and An Tran. Crazy I know, except one is super pretty and the other is super smart. You cant have both. Now the super smart one is the one that Paul is going to prom with, unfortunately, but that is another story to tell. 
Finally there is me, Gossip Girl. I am your typical/yet nerdy teenager who loves to play league of legends, watch anime, cosplay, and gossip. Some people say I from the wrong race or ethnicity, but i know im ok. My parents are super strict but thats what got me to were I am today, a clinically depressed psychobitch who loves thinspo. Oh there is so many stories I have to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment