Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spotted: Little ole Paul without his An

An doesnt seem to be in our class today. It kinda helps that she isnt her. Not that i have anything against her, its just it hurts to see her face. I wonder if this whole situation could be worse if she was actually really pretty. That would probably screw me over for good. Well I guess there is one good thing out of that. I wonder how I am surving this far. In our last class, my friend of mine, Claire, told me about the recent relationship and prom date status. Its been quite shocking to here the latest update. Apparently the people we least expect to have a date, actually have a date. I mean the one guy that everyone thinks is disgusting actially has a girlfriend. Like really? I dont even have a boyfriend and HE has a bae?! I mean freaking Jacob has 3 dates to prom! I can't even get 1 or even half of 1. I mean some of the hottest guys in our grade dont have dates. Well then I guess i should've seen this coming. It's not surprising that Paul and An have each other. I guess I'm just not that low on the social ladder. I'm too high on it to even have a date. LOL OK. I kinda want to take someone from another school, but I don't want him to show up and be all lonely and then cling to me on night since he doesn't know anyone else. *sigh* These first world problems are crazy. Oh well Paul, I hope you have fun. xoxo gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment