Friday, May 2, 2014

Him

Okay so I dont want to just start to right about random stuff about falling and love and crap. i mean konestly, can I trust this guy. but I can truley feels nice to get back to the dating game, not that its a real one of anything, but I mean We are going to see a movie. In a dark place. MAybe in the back. With just the two of us. Thats gott count for something. I want to write his name, but what if this whole "date" is just a one time deal. I dont want to get too far into it. I mean its just two friends hanging on a friday night. But I mean come one, two friends dont hug each other at the waist like that. And I felt super short like really. I'm not used to that. I don't know if it's a good I dea. But it should be fun, I hope.

Oh... but what if he starts to get touchy. My gosh I dont think i'm ready for all that. I mean a kiss goodnight isnt bad or anything but like on the ckeek. but thats all I can handle. I'm not ready for a boyrfriend yet and I really just want to wait till college for one. But I guess hanging out with him for awhile can make this senior year a little bit more exciting. Awwhh I hope tomorrow will be fun! <3 xoxo gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment